Sunday, November 22, 2015

BLOGGING CHALLENGE-SELF ASSESSMENT



1.What I liked best about our blogging challenge was…
2. When I look back at my blog entries, the part I most enjoyed working on was..
3. The most difficult part of the project was…
4. I was most successful at…
5. One thing I learned from this project was…
6. I would assess my work on this project as (outstanding, good, fair, weak)…
7. One thing I need to improve in my next writing project will be …


Strongly disagree
Disagree
Agree
Strongly Agree
1. I enjoyed this blogging challenge.




2. I think that my writing for argumentation and description improved by blogging on the Internet.




3. Blogging is an effective way of teaching writing English.




4. Blogging challenge has  motivated me into more active, interactive writing.




5. Blogging improved the quality of my  writing and my creativity.




6. Blog writing made me check my grammar more carefully.




7. Blog writing made me check word choice and word spelling more carefully.




8. Blog writing made me more careful about sentence and paragraph structure.




9.I would like to continue this blogging challenge during the second semester.




10.Blogging has helped me improve my writing.




11.I was able to deliver one blog entry per week.




12.Blogging should be a mandatory part of this course.





You might think that this assessment emphasizes the positive aspects of blogging. If you want to balance up this assessment and you feel there are negative aspects that trouble you, please feel free to include your comments here:



No comments:

Post a Comment